Friday, 11 October 2013

The Makeup Diaries ♥ Everyday Cut Crease


♥Face
Graftobian HD Glamour Cremes to Contour, Conceal & Highlight
Loreal True Match Foundation
Illamasqua Tremble Blush
Nars Multiple Luxor to highlight
Ben Nye Contour 1 Powder

♥Eyes
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo Ebony & Medium Brown and Clear Brow Gel
MUG E\S Cinderella (Lid), Creme Brulee, Latte, Mocha, Corrupt, (All In Crease) Shimma Shimma (Brow Bone) & Cocoa Bear (Lower Lash Line To Blend Out Brown Liner)
Maybelline Black Gel Eyeliner
Pixi Endless Silki Eye Pencil Black Cocoa 
Tarte Lights Camera Lashes Mascara
Amazing Shine Lashes 600

♥Lips
Nyx Nude Beige Lip Pencil 
MAC Myth Lipstick


♥




7 comments:

  1. Hello! I loved your blog. Your makeup style is very similar to mine! We have the same tastes: D
    I'm Portuguese, so if there is some mistake here, sorry XD
    Keep up the good work!
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh em gee! I am in love with you! You're so pretty and so so nice, I've watched quite a few of your videos on youtube and they're great. I love your blog and your tutorials :) you're an inspiration!

    xx cycy

    ReplyDelete
  3. very very beautifull - it's just perfect

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nicola! I really love your blog it's very inspiring. I'm a beauty blogger starting out and would love if you would follow me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg, this is gorgeous! So glamorous and wearable! Nice post!
    I recently started my own beauty-related blog, I’d love for you to come check it out! X Josune, Your Beauty Script
    http://yourbeautyscript.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice blog thanks for sharing your idea with us! i have a also website "Talking About Beauty" to give reviews on healthcare products and choose a best products for online customer, today most of womes are go by hair fall problems now Woman's Hair Capillum is the solution of all hair porblems try once! website :- http://talkingaboutbeauty.aircus.com/WomansHairCapillum

    ReplyDelete